We are currently seeking an accurate, experienced, and thorough Accountant to join our company.
Need Expertise in a variety of accounting practices, including accounts receivable and payable, reconciling the general ledger, approving expense reports, and conducting audits.
Accountant Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interact with clients on the phone, email, and in person
• Process payments and log accordingly
• Generate billing statements and reports
• Answer customer inquiries regarding their accounts
• The request, collect and compile all necessary documents
• Review and approve expense reports
• Review and reconcile the general ledger regularly
• Contribute to forecasting and budget planning sessions
• Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively
• Maintain compliance with all govt regulations at all times
• Maintain highly organized and updated client files
• Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve shared goals
• Should be familiar with accouting software like tally etc.
• Preferred 4 years experience in Accounts in GCC.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business
Salary BD200 TO BD250 (All inclusive)
Experience 4 years
Qualification Bachelor Degree