Job : Role summary: The Document controller will perform a variety of document control functions for the projects and coordinate the flow of documents between project operations, engineering disciplines, construction team or other department groups. Responsibilities: • Ensure that pre-established document control requirements are satisfactorily met throughout the project duration.
• Receive, track, and monitor documents using standard document management programs to register documents, maintain databases, and produce logs, transmittals, and other reports as required.
• Maintain an established data distribution system and schedule for the assigned project based upon client, project, department, and supplier requirements. When needed, he will expedite review, signature approval, and release of supplier and internally produced documents.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate Requirements: • Diploma in related discipline and at least 5 years of document control experience.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English.
• Highly organized, pro-active and can work with minimal supervision.
• Working knowledge of MS Office and related word processing, spreadsheets, and database software
• Available in UAE for immediate start.