A reputable financial services and investment company based in Riyadh is looking for a Head of Corporate Finance to provide leadership and strategic direction to the Corporate Finance division.
Reporting into the CEO, he/she will be responsible for identifying business development opportunities to build sustainable and profitable business.
• Develop long term strategic objectives of the Corporate Finance division.
• Monitor revenue targets and performance, providing leadership in case of any deviations.
• Identify new business opportunities and enhance client relationships.
• Participate in the identification and recruitment of key talents for the function.
• Covering the investment banking function including equity /debt capital market, M&A and IPO’s. Requirements:
• Bachelors in Finance, Economics or Accounting, preferably with a Master degree in Finance
• 8+ years of experience in Corporate Finance and Investment banking in the Saudi market
• Solid background in Capital Market laws, SAMA regulations and Shariah laws
• CME-1 /CFA Certified professional
• Priority will be given to Saudi/ GCC Nationals
Jobs Active on2017/09/13
Jobs By News PaperGulf News