IT Manager Required!
Gulf Connexions is looking for an experienced Information Technology Manager to join our regional healthcare client in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This position will be a technical hands on role where you will be required to oversee the IT systems, hardware and infrastructure for the company.
- Management of infrastructure and other internal IT systems.
- Ensure secure and reliable network systems are deployed to meet business demands.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT data operations.
- Provide effective management and supervision to direct reports and oversee a team of IT technicians.
- Handle efficiently and completely all IT issues that arise.
- Develop and promote security awareness tools and techniques.
- Plan and maintain the IT infrastructure annual budget.
- 5 years + of overall IT experience within a professional services firm- (Healthcare industry experience is preferential)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Six Sigma certification is desirable.
- Expert knowledge in a wide variety of software programs: Windows 7/8, Microsoft Office Suite, DMS.
- Strong project management, organization and time management skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and evaluative skills.
- Exceptional leadership, innovation and interperonal collaboration skills required.
- Strong passion for technology and the ability to leverage technology to add business value.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Strong leadership presence with a high-motivation to meet personal, team and corporate goals.
SAUDI NATIONALS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
Send your application to with the subject “IT Manager”
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationAssociate Degree