The IT Support Technician is responsible for providing technical assistance and advising computer end users. In Charge of resolving daily users’ hardware and Software problems. IT Support Technician will work as per the guidance of Service Desk and as tasks assigned by management.
In their endeavour to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility.
– End Users Support
– In-depth knowledge of various desktop operating systems including Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
– Install and configure new personal computer system; including cables, printers, personal Access, electronic mail, Microsoft processing, operating system, other appropriate Software and Hardware.
– Provide assistance and instructions concerning the use of computer equipment, Software and manuals.
– Respond to users’ calls and inquiries.
– Listen to symptom descriptions; analyze problems; respond effectively and provide constructive feedback to the end user on problem resolution.
– Maintain the inventory information lists regularly.
– Provides end users’ 1st-level of support for all applications.
– University Degree in Computer Applications
– 1 – 2 years’ experience in End-User support
– Ideal Employment History/Background
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills, time management, and confidentiality required.
– English (with Fluency)
– Arabic (Preferred but not compulsory)
IF YOU MATCH THE CRITERA ABOVE (must be in KSA):
1. Please Send your current CV
2. Passport Photo
3. Iqama Status (must be transferable)
- Experience1 - 2 Years
- QualificationsAssociate Degree