A leading Woven Sack Manufacturing company in UAE is looking for a young and dynamic store Keeper for their Manufacturing plant in Ajman,
Position : Store In charge
Experience Required: 2/3 Year minimum
• Assure valid inventory quantities throughout the system for all inventory items and locations.
• Develop and conduct a cycle counting program.
• Keeping Raw Material, Spare Parts, Finished Product and other stock items supplied and readily accessible.
• Maintain all inventory transaction processing: Issues and Receipts.
• Maintain records and ordering stock at appropriate times, as well as forecasting future stock needs based on orders, seasons or scheduled production.
• Ensures that all work-areas are clean and well maintained
• Fills requisitions for materials and assists in inventory taking.
• Maintain optimal stock levels; inform the purchase department well in advance about the items that reach the re- order level to order from suppliers.
• Review physical inventories periodically;
• Keeps and updates records of good received and issued;
• Check incoming materials for quality, and quantity against invoices, purchase orders and packing slips or other documents; Skills Required
Hands on experience in ERP system (MS Dynamics preferred)
Working experience with Tally
Experience of using MS Office suit ( Excel, power point, Word etc)
Good written and verbal Communication in English language.
Knowledge of basic Arabic will be an added advantage We are looking for following things in the candidates, who apply,
• Should be good with hand calculations and basic unit conversions ( inches to meters, Kg to grams , percentage calculations and basic arithmetic)
• Should be ready to stay late sometimes for any late deliveries and supply offloading.
• Should be a fast learner, dynamic, team player with a go getter attitude.
• Should have a keen eye for details and astute observation.
• Knowledge of government rules in UAE regarding import, export, housekeeping of raw material and finished products will be great advantage for applicant.